I recently purchased a container of raisins for 1 1/2 year old.Luckily I dished out the raisins in a small bowl.
There was a solid piece of wood inside. I contacted a lawyer friend who told me to file charges, however; I just want to make you aware. I am also sending a photo of what was in there. I can only imagine if he would have tried to eat this.
He could have choked to death.
I feel that if you want to offer products you should make sure they are safe for the consumer to eat.How would anyone that works at Foodhold feel if they were in the same situation.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- wood in raisins
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Foodhold Usa California Raisins
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Hey I brought a can on Arizona and almost drunk half and it start tasting funny so my husband cut open the can and we found some paper like stuff..."
- "Bought a can of family size Great Value chicken noodle soup. Found larvae when attempting to eat. The fine folks at Wal-Mart were contacted but couldn't be burdened with a..."
- "I was eating string beans from a can of Foodhold Whole Green Beans and found a five inch long stem on the end of my fork. This wasn't the first..."
- "We were given the wrong model manufactured home. We purchased a 2010 and were given a 2009 (documents to validate all "claims" Statements). Home built with unapproved material, on un-level..."
- "I have no clue if it's new or not but found this on Bingohall site just today. Where to file a complaint with the eGaming of Curacao. Bottom of home..."
- "Thank God I only purchased 1 item - a coat. My flannel nightgowns have more shape and quality than the completely crappy coat I got from Modily! It cost $31.50..."
- "I recently bought a Pro-Form 225 CSE Elliptical. Once we try it we noticed how much the machine rocks. We try different surfaces, adjusting the feet and tighten up the..."
- "Ashley furniture - never again , the worse furniture and experience ever . We got today the delivery from Ashley Winnipeg of furniture which costed 5000 dollars. My family and..."