I recently purchased a container of raisins for 1 1/2 year old.Luckily I dished out the raisins in a small bowl.
There was a solid piece of wood inside. I contacted a lawyer friend who told me to file charges, however; I just want to make you aware. I am also sending a photo of what was in there. I can only imagine if he would have tried to eat this.
He could have choked to death.
I feel that if you want to offer products you should make sure they are safe for the consumer to eat.How would anyone that works at Foodhold feel if they were in the same situation.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- wood in raisins
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Foodhold Usa California Raisins
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I received a home delivery order today and when I took out of the pkg to freeze the organic peas from Natures Promises, they spilled all over the kitchen floor...."
- "purchased 128 fl oz of Green tea w/Honey and became sick with diarrhea, nausea, vomiting and severe cramps. We had no idea why until the following day when we poured..."
- "I purchased the case (3 boxes, total of 18 packs) of Kellogg's PopTarts a couple of weeks ago and upon opening the individual packages noticed that the product was wet..."
- "Since obtaining business service internet over the past 45 days, our connection drops daily and several times during the day. I have called customer support twice to no avail. The..."
- "i sent in my complaint 2 weeks ago....where is it? it is the same situation with the freezer leaking water because the defrost does not work and ice builds up...."
- "I purchased a waist training belt. I wore it one time and in less than two hours, it tore in two places. I tried returning it and have just been..."
- "I have no clue if it's new or not but found this on Bingohall site just today. Where to file a complaint with the eGaming of Curacao. Bottom of home..."
- "We were given the wrong model manufactured home. We purchased a 2010 and were given a 2009 (documents to validate all "claims" Statements). Home built with unapproved material, on un-level..."