I recently purchased a container of raisins for 1 1/2 year old.Luckily I dished out the raisins in a small bowl.
There was a solid piece of wood inside. I contacted a lawyer friend who told me to file charges, however; I just want to make you aware. I am also sending a photo of what was in there. I can only imagine if he would have tried to eat this.
He could have choked to death.
I feel that if you want to offer products you should make sure they are safe for the consumer to eat.How would anyone that works at Foodhold feel if they were in the same situation.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- wood in raisins
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Foodhold Usa California Raisins
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My wife and I love Nescafe Taster's Choice Instant Coffee Single packs. We prefer the Hazelnut and Vanilla flavors. The problem is that we can't find them ANYWHERE! Even Walmart..."
- "I bought Tyson chicken from Walmart,Thigh Meat, When I went to use it it was doubled up on skin..They had taken the skin off every other thigh and had..."
- "I have a brand new package of this cheese in my frig with an expiration date of April 25, 2016. When I went to use it last night, the..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "We were given the wrong model manufactured home. We purchased a 2010 and were given a 2009 (documents to validate all "claims" Statements). Home built with unapproved material, on un-level..."
- "I ordered a blueprint and what I got was a black and white copy of a "blueprint". It's blurry and not worth mounting much less displaying. You..."
- "Please refer to the attaching photo with the purse I bought at USA about 3 years ago by US$ 218.00, however I am really disappointed that the quality of..."
- "Well this huddle house in my town keeps changing owners over and over each one loosing more and more business it is awful!! We wait FOREVER EVERYTIME we go! They..."