Wolcott, Connecticut

I was eating string beans from a can of Foodhold Whole Green Beans and found a five inch long stem on the end of my fork.This wasn't the first time I have found a stem in this brand of green beans but it definitely is the largest.

I'm thankful that it didn't go into my mouth before discovering it, and choking on it.

In the course of submitting this complaint I have read some of the other complaints against Foodhold and I wonder if Foodhold has any quality control at all.I don't feel comfortable about this company in general and will probably never buy any of their products again.

Review about: Foodhold Usa Beans.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / Not specified
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Foodhold Usa?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Foodhold Usa - Large piece of Wood in Frozen Lima Beans Foodhold Usa "Look what came out of a bag of frozen lima beans! This could kill someone and leave particles of wood throughout the food package. I went to cook the..." Read more Foodhold Usa - Review about Bread from Middletown, Delaware Foodhold Usa "I bought bread from middletown, de giant stores. It looks like a patched bread or glued together. The glued one is little harder than the other one...." Read more Foodhold Usa - Review about Natures Promise Organic Baby Arugula from Morristown, New Jersey Foodhold Usa "The plastic container of arugula, purchased at Stop and Shop on 10/31 and opened on 10/31 was soaking wet (triple washed but never dried?) and already smelly and decaying. It..." Read more Foodhold Usa - Rising crust pizza does not look like the photograph on cover! Foodhold Usa "The photo tells the whole story--I counted approximately 46 pieces of chicken on the photograph, and about 12 on the actual pizza. The bacon obviously only exists on small areas..." Read more Sensodyne Toothpaste Made By Glaxosmithkline - Dear GlaxoSmithKline I think your Sensodyne toothpaste may have *** my mouth up royally Sensodyne Toothpaste Made By Glaxosmithkline "I used GlaxoSmithKline Sensodyne 'Repair & Protect' toothpaste for about a year, then a few days ago I woke up with: - burning, swollen lips with lots of tiny white..." Read more Gallagher Bassett - Absolute disgrace Gallagher Bassett "It has been a complete total circus! I was paid pittance to what I'm owed. Took 4 years to get anything. Total ignorance and runaround. As far as I'm concerned..." Read more Rockauto - Not happy with return policy Rockauto "I ordered a waterpump put it on it lasted two months before it fell apart on the inside,dont know if it caused any other damage. I was told to go..." Read more Kixeye - Please Forgive me Unbannd My Account Kixeye "Dear Kixeye, I am writing with request to appeal my banned Account in War Commander ( User ID 33155521 ). I would like to inform you that I find your..." Read more