Wolcott, Connecticut

I was eating string beans from a can of Foodhold Whole Green Beans and found a five inch long stem on the end of my fork.This wasn't the first time I have found a stem in this brand of green beans but it definitely is the largest.

I'm thankful that it didn't go into my mouth before discovering it, and choking on it.

In the course of submitting this complaint I have read some of the other complaints against Foodhold and I wonder if Foodhold has any quality control at all.I don't feel comfortable about this company in general and will probably never buy any of their products again.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. The author is overall dissatisfied with Foodhold Usa and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Foodhold Usa.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Food Manufacturers category for more informed decision or compare Foodhold Usa to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Foodhold Usa?

Comments