I buy store brand Giant 14.5 veggies, sliced beets, french cut beans and yellow beans.9 out of 10 cans will not open completely with a can opener.

It doesn't matter if I use a hand held or electric can opener. It goes almost half way and stops. So I try it again, and it won't open. I end up with pulling up half the lid, which is dangerous and I have cut myself.

I always check the can at the store to make sure it is not banged or dented.

I have asked others, who have said they have the same problem and complained to the Giant company, and they say they have not had any complaints.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to "i am not looking for money/refund. i want this issue to be address or i will have to stop buying store brand cans". The author is overall dissatisfied with Foodhold Usa and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about foodhold usa beans from Foodhold Usa was poor quality and waste of money , but reviewer liked quality and variety offered. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Foodhold Usa.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Food Manufacturers category for more informed decision or compare Foodhold Usa to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Foodhold Usa?

Comments