I buy store brand Giant 14.5 veggies, sliced beets, french cut beans and yellow beans.9 out of 10 cans will not open completely with a can opener.
It doesn't matter if I use a hand held or electric can opener. It goes almost half way and stops. So I try it again, and it won't open. I end up with pulling up half the lid, which is dangerous and I have cut myself.
I always check the can at the store to make sure it is not banged or dented.
I have asked others, who have said they have the same problem and complained to the Giant company, and they say they have not had any complaints.
More Review Details
What I liked
- Quality and variety offered
What I disliked
- Poor quality and waste of money
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- I am not looking for money/refund. I want this issue to be address or I will have to stop buying store brand cans.
- Product or service
- Giant Sliced Beets
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Bought a box of Cella's Dark chocolate covered cherries with liquid center at a CVS. This evening I sat down with a new box of chocolate covered cherries. I picked..."
- "I was out of my regular water softener salt and reluctantly bought Morton's System Saver II as a substitute. The company adds an additive in the product to help..."
- "Heated a can of Allen's brand Italian Cur Green Beans and found a huge worm inside one piece of green bean. Went online to contact Allens only to find..."
- "Hi all of you. My name is Rachel Mirelez. I have been with preview models for coming up on a year and It has been the most amazing experience ever...."
- "I have ordered several things over several years and absolutely love the gear that I get. I understand that the wait is long on some things but the quality is..."
- "We got a new roof that is now in our falling piece by piece in to our yard. This is not the first time either. September 20th is when the..."
- "Had a delivery of roses today and they were not in a vase as was paid for and some flowers were brown. The remaining roses were wilted. Nobody answers at..."
- "Att is in cahoots with Asurion in my opinion. After receiving a defective replacement phone that is labeled "like new", but clearly doesn't work properly, I went to ATT..."
- "I have been a member with this company for over 2 years now and their practices have gotten worst every month. I have been charged for returned products and never..."