Bethlehem, Pennsylvania

This item was purchased from a local Giant food retailer.Poured the chicken stock from the box of Giant brand (Foodhold) chicken stock and this weird slimy object came out of it.

What is it???!!! See attached pics. It is about 1-1/4" long and 1/4" thick. Gross.

Tried calling them today , Saturday but they are closed until Monday. Anyone out there have a clue as to what the heck this thing is? I can't imagine it is supposed to be in there.

It came out of their 32oz box of low sodium chicken stock.

Use by date is 24 DEC 2015.

Jim from Northeast PA

Review about: Chicken Stock.

I didn't like: Foreign objects in food.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Foodhold Usa?

Comments

It's slime mold mixed with chicken fat, salt, and seasonings.

Looks to me like a developing chick embryo - horrible!

Foodhold Usa - WOOD IN MY RAISINS Foodhold Usa "I recently purchased a container of raisins for 1 1/2 year old. Luckily I dished out the raisins in a small bowl. There was a solid piece of..." Read more Foodhold Usa - Review about Natures Promise Organic Baby Arugula from Morristown, New Jersey Foodhold Usa "The plastic container of arugula, purchased at Stop and Shop on 10/31 and opened on 10/31 was soaking wet (triple washed but never dried?) and already smelly and decaying. It..." Read more Foodhold Usa - Cracker Cuts Colby Jack Cheese Foodhold Usa "I have a brand new package of this cheese in my frig with an expiration date of April 25, 2016. When I went to use it last night, the..." Read more Foodhold Usa - String bean stem Foodhold Usa "I was eating string beans from a can of Foodhold Whole Green Beans and found a five inch long stem on the end of my fork. This wasn't the first..." Read more Comcast - Horrible installation Comcast "I have a rental and the new tenants brought Comcast in. My issue is with the installation. I have no idea about the Comcast service. After the initial install (see..." Read more City Of Hope Hospital - A license to Kill! City Of Hope Hospital "My child tragically lost her life last year at City of Hope hospital, Duarte, CA. She was admitted to the hospital with an unresolved urinary tract infection. There were numerous..." Read more Lifetouch Photography - Wrong clothes! Lifetouch Photography "I sent my little girl to school oin certain clothes to have her picture taken. Being cold that day she wore her jacket. When it came time to take her..." Read more Sensodyne Toothpaste Made By Glaxosmithkline - Dear GlaxoSmithKline I think your Sensodyne toothpaste may have *** my mouth up royally Sensodyne Toothpaste Made By Glaxosmithkline "I used GlaxoSmithKline Sensodyne 'Repair & Protect' toothpaste for about a year, then a few days ago I woke up with: - burning, swollen lips with lots of tiny white..." Read more