This item was purchased from a local Giant food retailer.Poured the chicken stock from the box of Giant brand (Foodhold) chicken stock and this weird slimy object came out of it.
What is it???!!! See attached pics. It is about 1-1/4" long and 1/4" thick. Gross.
Tried calling them today , Saturday but they are closed until Monday. Anyone out there have a clue as to what the heck this thing is? I can't imagine it is supposed to be in there.
It came out of their 32oz box of low sodium chicken stock.
Use by date is 24 DEC 2015.
Jim from Northeast PA
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Foreign objects in food
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Chicken Stock
- Review category
- Food Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought bread from middletown, de giant stores. It looks like a patched bread or glued together. The glued one is little harder than the other one...."
- "#601 located 2120 South Roan street Johnson City,Tn 37601. I have a serious complaint. I have talked to John Jones Executive Vice President about a critical situation about the..."
- "I recently bought a container of strawberries from our local fresh & easy. Keep in mind I'm a frequent visitor of fresh & easy and have never really had any..."
- "Huge chunk of cheese flavoring..."
- "I was forced to leave a Days Inn on 185 South 3rd Street in Easton PA 18042 on Saturday night at 11:15 pm by Bonnie, the Indian desk clerk who..."
- "Did not deliver flowers to my mom and Mother's Day! Tell me there was nothing they could do because FedEx said that they had delivered it to the correct address...."
- "I was reading around this site and found some disturbing reviews/comments from 800notes Users/Mods. I came across this review: freddys.pissedconsumer.com/freddys-pizza-review-from-denver-colorado-20161013936287.html I remembered seeing the name "Freddy Fazbear's" at 800notes while..."
- "Yesterday, I dropped my mother at the DFW Airport to take a flight on Etihad. From what I see, I find Etihad to be the most deceitful airline company ever...."
- "My friend experienced a death and I wanted to send flowers. Their website didn't work, forcing me to call which was a nightmare in and of itself. It..."