This item was purchased from a local Giant food retailer.Poured the chicken stock from the box of Giant brand (Foodhold) chicken stock and this weird slimy object came out of it.
What is it???!!! See attached pics. It is about 1-1/4" long and 1/4" thick. Gross.
Tried calling them today , Saturday but they are closed until Monday. Anyone out there have a clue as to what the heck this thing is? I can't imagine it is supposed to be in there.
It came out of their 32oz box of low sodium chicken stock.
Use by date is 24 DEC 2015.
Jim from Northeast PA
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Foreign objects in food
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Chicken Stock
- Review category
- Food Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My husband went to Wawa on Limestone Rd in Wilmington to get me a Roast beef Ciabatta for dinner at work since I work 11p-7am. I get to work and..."
- "I recently bought two 1-lb. pkgs. of Food Hold USA's Stop n' Shop low sodium bacon. It looked meaty (see photo) on the front, and in the little windows on..."
- "I was eating string beans from a can of Foodhold Whole Green Beans and found a five inch long stem on the end of my fork. This wasn't the first..."
- "I am on the second unit and the clock still runs 5-6 minutes fast per day. Others on other forums are on their 4th or 5th return for the..."
- "Huge chunk of cheese flavoring..."
- "I recieved a plant front Wayside Gardens and another supplier the same day. I ordered one from each because I didnt know what to expect. well, the wayside one came..."
- " We arrived at the Red Roof Inn Sharonville Ohio we checked in and took showers As We Lay Down we noticed there were two roaches crawling on the wall..."
- "Dear Sir/Madam; Good day!I've been calling your customer service and waiting for 20 minutes everytime i call, unfortunately never answered at all. Anyway,may i request your good office for a"..."
- "When times are tight and then you come across an ad that offers a great product for a great price, only to see it is false is sad. I didn't..."