I Was cooking pasta for my family for Dinner including my 3 kids ages 9, 5 and 16 months.I had already cooked the sauce and put the pasta in the boiling water.
I went to stir it and noticed a big Blackish/Brownish Mass of something in it. So I took my pasta utensil, took it out and put in on a paper towel and to my dismay it turned out to be *** WITH DRIED WORMS and some other "THINGS" in it. I am Just getting over a stomach flu and couldn't eat for 2 days!! This Is COMPLETELY UNACCEPTABLE!!!
I tried calling the company but they were closed. So I am voicing my anger here. I will not stop until I am sure this is not in other boxes of Pasta. It is Stop and Shop brand Rigatoni Which my husband bought just yesterday 5/28/13.
We live on Long Island, NY and The Pasta is Distributed by: Foodhold USA, LLC. Landover, MD 20785 and their phone number is 1-877-846-9949 I really hope this does not happen to someone else and it would be worse if someone did not notice it and consumed this ***!!! I really pray that does not happen. Grossed Out Completely!!!
Will Never look at Pasta the same again!!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Stop And Shop Brand Rigatoni
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
You May Also Like
- "I recently bought a bag of the "Peach Berry Medley" (UPC: 8826713775) and already called to ask how I'm supposed to eat this. I don't know about anyone else, but..."
- "My husband loves German Chocolate cake. We bought one in the frozen food section today and let it set out in the box for about an hour. I cut a..."
- "I bought a package out of the vending machine at work on December 1st, 2015. They had not yet expired, but would be by December 19th, 2015. I didn't look..."
- "I ordered 4 pairs of shoes on October 17, 2014. The shoes arrived on November 7, 2014. They were exactly as I expected when buying from a chinese company -..."
- "This company has the worst return policy and the rudest customer service. They have the wrong part listed for a 1995 Jeep, send a part for a 2007 which..."
- "I purchased much. Latitude touring 102T 225 65R 17,a set of 4 from Mavis co. The date was 4/27/2012.When my NYS inspection was done today 6/10/2015 there was 25,681 miles..."
- "I used thumbtack for a contractor and you are right no accountability. It took 3 weeks to get a very small kitchen remodeled with. Countertops. Floor, backsplash. Cabinets and..."
- "I have spent alot of money at the buckle and against my wife's wishes, I bought expensive jeans that cost about $100 a piece. Within a year one of the..."
- "Be very, very, very cautious of dealing with this company. I will not ever do business with them again. I have been trying to get them to replace a coil..."