Sound Beach, New York

I Was cooking pasta for my family for Dinner including my 3 kids ages 9, 5 and 16 months.I had already cooked the sauce and put the pasta in the boiling water.

I went to stir it and noticed a big Blackish/Brownish Mass of something in it. So I took my pasta utensil, took it out and put in on a paper towel and to my dismay it turned out to be *** WITH DRIED WORMS and some other "THINGS" in it. I am Just getting over a stomach flu and couldn't eat for 2 days!! This Is COMPLETELY UNACCEPTABLE!!!

I tried calling the company but they were closed. So I am voicing my anger here. I will not stop until I am sure this is not in other boxes of Pasta. It is Stop and Shop brand Rigatoni Which my husband bought just yesterday 5/28/13.

We live on Long Island, NY and The Pasta is Distributed by: Foodhold USA, LLC. Landover, MD 20785 and their phone number is 1-877-846-9949 I really hope this does not happen to someone else and it would be worse if someone did not notice it and consumed this ***!!! I really pray that does not happen. Grossed Out Completely!!!

Will Never look at Pasta the same again!!

Review about: Stop And Shop Brand Rigatoni.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $5
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Foodhold Usa?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.