Foodhold Usa - Some type of S**T and dead Worms in My Pasta!!!!

I Was cooking pasta for my family for Dinner including my 3 kids ages 9, 5 and 16 months.I had already cooked the sauce and put the pasta in the boiling water.

I went to stir it and noticed a big Blackish/Brownish Mass of something in it. So I took my pasta utensil, took it out and put in on a paper towel and to my dismay it turned out to be *** WITH DRIED WORMS and some other "THINGS" in it. I am Just getting over a stomach flu and couldn't eat for 2 days!! This Is COMPLETELY UNACCEPTABLE!!!

I tried calling the company but they were closed. So I am voicing my anger here. I will not stop until I am sure this is not in other boxes of Pasta. It is Stop and Shop brand Rigatoni Which my husband bought just yesterday 5/28/13.

We live on Long Island, NY and The Pasta is Distributed by: Foodhold USA, LLC. Landover, MD 20785 and their phone number is 1-877-846-9949 I really hope this does not happen to someone else and it would be worse if someone did not notice it and consumed this ***!!! I really pray that does not happen. Grossed Out Completely!!!

Will Never look at Pasta the same again!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Foodhold Usa. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Foodhold Usa.
Filing a new complaint about