Foodhold Usa - Some type of S**T and dead Worms in My Pasta!!!!
I Was cooking pasta for my family for Dinner including my 3 kids ages 9, 5 and 16 months.I had already cooked the sauce and put the pasta in the boiling water.
I went to stir it and noticed a big Blackish/Brownish Mass of something in it. So I took my pasta utensil, took it out and put in on a paper towel and to my dismay it turned out to be *** WITH DRIED WORMS and some other "THINGS" in it. I am Just getting over a stomach flu and couldn't eat for 2 days!! This Is COMPLETELY UNACCEPTABLE!!!
I tried calling the company but they were closed. So I am voicing my anger here. I will not stop until I am sure this is not in other boxes of Pasta. It is Stop and Shop brand Rigatoni Which my husband bought just yesterday 5/28/13.
We live on Long Island, NY and The Pasta is Distributed by: Foodhold USA, LLC. Landover, MD 20785 and their phone number is 1-877-846-9949 I really hope this does not happen to someone else and it would be worse if someone did not notice it and consumed this ***!!! I really pray that does not happen. Grossed Out Completely!!!
Will Never look at Pasta the same again!!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Stop And Shop Brand Rigatoni
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
You May Also Like
- "purchased 128 fl oz of Green tea w/Honey and became sick with diarrhea, nausea, vomiting and severe cramps. We had no idea why until the following day when we poured..."
- "Purchaed Stop and Shop 100% Pure Maple Syrup US Grade A Dark Amber 12 ounce about 2 weeks ago, used once and refrigerated. Went to use it this morning..."
- "Bought a box of Cella's Dark chocolate covered cherries with liquid center at a CVS. This evening I sat down with a new box of chocolate covered cherries. I picked..."
- "Before I get into my review of my experience with Preview Models, I would first like to be one of the first to step out from behind the veil of..."
- "Ordered a wig but when received I could see it was the wrong item. I had ordered the glamerous bob straight hairstyle, see first photo but was send graceful bob..."
- "My husband bought me a Le Vian chocolate and white Diamond band for our anniversary and i have had it less than 2 months. One of the white diamonds has..."
- "This company has the worst return policy and the rudest customer service. They have the wrong part listed for a 1995 Jeep, send a part for a 2007 which..."
- "I purchased much. Latitude touring 102T 225 65R 17,a set of 4 from Mavis co. The date was 4/27/2012.When my NYS inspection was done today 6/10/2015 there was 25,681 miles..."
- "I bought this refrigerator after hurricane Sandy destroyed my home. Within 6 moths I began to notice rust like spots. I called then later I sent an e mail They..."