Horrible service. Worst company. Today is July 21 and I have a milk dated - Sell by July 27 which has turned sour. My stomach has been so upset, I heated the milk and saw that the milk started forming layers.

Ideally Sell by milks should last 2-3 days after the ell by dates and this milk didn't even last till 27th.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of foodhold usa milk from Foodhold Usa. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $150 and wants Foodhold Usa to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Foodhold Usa for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

South Amboy, New Jersey, United States #1244331

I have an issue with the milk I am buying from Stop N Shop Foodhold USA.The milk has the most disgusting taste of plastic ever.

I have this issue with some other companies as well but this is the worst ever.

Whatever happened to container milk?Never happened with this.