We have been buying your Brand of Diet Root Beer from Pea Pod for at least 5 years with no problem until now !!!We purchased 7 bottles, which is our norm and 3 as of now have no taste .

It feels like more water was put in than was supposed to . it is horrible !!! I am going to call you as soon as I finish this complaint .The numbers on all 7 bottles are : 88267 00151 . Then underneath is : S -374 1210.

it really is undrinkable.

I really am very sorry this has happened since this was usually an excellent soda.Please fix as soon as possible

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with soda until now and stated that there is a room for improvement of soda i just bought. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of foodhold usa diet soft drink. Foodhold Usa needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned foodhold usa diet soft drink in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Foodhold Usa.

Comments