The photo tells the whole story--I counted approximately 46 pieces of chicken on the photograph, and about 12 on the actual pizza.The bacon obviously only exists on small areas of the pizza, again, nothing like the box.

What a ripoff. I expect the real pizza to not look EXACTLY like the box but in this case it appears they make NO effort to make the real product look like the very appetizing photo.

They should package in clear plastic so one can see the actual pizza inside.:-( There is a small "Quality guaranteed or your money back" promise on the back but I don't want money back--I want a pizza that looks like the box.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Foodhold Usa and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Foodhold Usa.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Food Manufacturers category for more informed decision or compare Foodhold Usa to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Foodhold Usa?

Comments