Foodhold Usa - Review about Romaine Lettuce from Southampton, Pennsylvania
I just purchased 2 of your 3 pack romaine hearts from Giant today (9/20/15).I planned on having grilled chicken caesar salads for dinner.
When I opened the packs the lettuce was brown throughout and I had to throw most of it out.
I am dissatisfied with the quality of this product and probably will not buy it again.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Romaine Lettuce
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I have a complaint to make which I think you need to know about. I grabbed a bag of new unopened Barbecue chips for a quick snack. Ripped open the..."
- "My wife and I purchased a 3 pint tub of peanut butter cup yogurt at Braums.To make a long story short she choked on a gray 1/2 inch by 38th..."
- "I buy store brand Giant 14.5 veggies, sliced beets, french cut beans and yellow beans. 9 out of 10 cans will not open completely with a can opener. ..."
- "We spent a lot of labor prepping the deck properly according to instructions. Spent a lot of hours applying the deck over. Actually left town to allow the decking to..."
- "My husband and I went to Hardees to grab something to eat thinking it would be a fast, easy and hot dinner. Well everytime I come to this location it..."
- "All three half-time announcers on CBS just pronounced our State name, and that of the University of Nevada, incorrectly! Why do the live game announcers correctly pronounce the University of..."
- "Hello, Regards with the Itinerary # 712225841975 , my name was not correctly updated in the Voucher. My First Name is "Ravishankar" but the name that was printed was "Ravi" and as..."
- "I have been a long term customer of this business with no problem. The first time I had a problem was when they sent me the wrong product. ..."