Foodhold Usa - Review about Natures Promise Organic Baby Arugula from Morristown, New Jersey
The plastic container of arugula, purchased at Stop and Shop on 10/31 and opened on 10/31 was soaking wet (triple washed but never dried?) and already smelly and decaying. It could not be used. So much for organic.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Natures Promise Organic Baby Arugula
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Look what came out of a bag of frozen lima beans! This could kill someone and leave particles of wood throughout the food package. I went to cook the..."
- "I was sitting down tonight enjoying a bowl of Breyer's ice cream, Reese's Blast to be exact. I was chomping on the bits of chocolate cups with my front teeth,..."
- "opened this brand new bag of vegetables (which was puffy when frozen) to find it almost EMPTY! horrible quality control. food is too expensive to pay..."
- "Purchased these green beans a day ago. I don't know what is in it but it is nasty. I would like to be contacted about this. I don't know if..."
- "Purchased from Home Depot a RO water filtration system, it leaked and caused damage. They sent plumbers to repair it a few times and the damage under the sink cannot..."
- "i sent in my complaint 2 weeks ago....where is it? it is the same situation with the freezer leaking water because the defrost does not work and ice builds up...."
- "i purchased a very expense tv from sony about 2 years ago. about 2 weeks ago the tv stopped working. i called customer service for them to tell me the..."
- "This place is honestly a scam. I placed an order with Express Delivery at 6AM on a Thursday morning based on the disclaimer that any orders placed before 11 am..."
- "We purchased an extended warranty from Repair Defense Network for 2008 Mercedes Turbo Diesel. We have paid $3755.00 for contract #12015720844 that was sold to us by Todd Simpson. The..."