The plastic container of arugula, purchased at Stop and Shop on 10/31 and opened on 10/31 was soaking wet (triple washed but never dried?) and already smelly and decaying. It could not be used. So much for organic.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Natures Promise Organic Baby Arugula
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Just opened a can of Italian Wedding Soup and found this flat brown stuff (cardboard maybe?) Hoping it isn't dehydrated something else. The little meatballs look like the..."
- "I just purchased 2 of your 3 pack romaine hearts from Giant today (9/20/15). I planned on having grilled chicken caesar salads for dinner. When I opened the packs the..."
- "Bought a can of family size Great Value chicken noodle soup. Found larvae when attempting to eat. The fine folks at Wal-Mart were contacted but couldn't be burdened with a..."
- "I have never in my life dealt with such an UNPROFESSIONAL company that had NO REGARD for the Safety of their Customers. I rented a Cruise America Truck for 21..."
- "We purchased an extended warranty from Repair Defense Network for 2008 Mercedes Turbo Diesel. We have paid $3755.00 for contract #12015720844 that was sold to us by Todd Simpson. The..."
- "This place is honestly a scam. I placed an order with Express Delivery at 6AM on a Thursday morning based on the disclaimer that any orders placed before 11 am..."
- "Around Sept 30, 2015, I started Roca Labs. The picture on the right was April 22, 2015, the one on the left was March 16, 2016. The regimen was the..."
- "Last Thursday, my 2005 Dodge Ram locked down while driving a block from my house. It dropped the driveshaft and rear wheels locked. I found that there was..."
- "We went to arby with my two children and when i approach fountain michine to get soda i noticed a puddle of nasty water i said something and they..."