Foodhold Usa - Review about Foodhold Honey Bbq Meatloaf Topped With Bacon from Hamden, Connecticut

I pulled out this meatloaf to prepare a quick dinner.For the first time, I noticed the limited directions.

"Heat in 350deg oven for approx. 30 minutes"

Sound easy, so I cut away the plastic wrap... Oh wait, was I supposed to do that?... Put the product in the preheated oven, then returned in 35 minutes (just in case).

It looked toasty n tasty outside. Inside was still cold! WTH? I called my boyfriend for backup.

Bring fresh ground beef. I might have to do this from scratch. I put the packaged product back in the oven for another 30 minutes. Crusted bacon didn't look as appetizing, center was cooked, but the meatloaf was salty as heck!

I couldn't eat it. My boyfriend ate a piece, but complained the entire time. He drank 3 glasses of water then ate more of my rice with veggies to fill himself up.

When I tried to call Footholds 877 number, it continuously hung up before connecting.So much for "Quality guaranteed or your money back".

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Foodhold Honey Bbq Meatloaf Topped With Bacon
Review category
Food Manufacturers
review #796586 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Foodhold Usa? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.