Hamden, Connecticut

I pulled out this meatloaf to prepare a quick dinner.For the first time, I noticed the limited directions.

"Heat in 350deg oven for approx. 30 minutes"

Sound easy, so I cut away the plastic wrap... Oh wait, was I supposed to do that?... Put the product in the preheated oven, then returned in 35 minutes (just in case).

It looked toasty n tasty outside. Inside was still cold! WTH? I called my boyfriend for backup.

Bring fresh ground beef. I might have to do this from scratch. I put the packaged product back in the oven for another 30 minutes. Crusted bacon didn't look as appetizing, center was cooked, but the meatloaf was salty as heck!

I couldn't eat it. My boyfriend ate a piece, but complained the entire time. He drank 3 glasses of water then ate more of my rice with veggies to fill himself up.

When I tried to call Footholds 877 number, it continuously hung up before connecting.So much for "Quality guaranteed or your money back".

Review about: Foodhold Honey Bbq Meatloaf Topped With Bacon.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Foodhold Usa?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.