I recently bought a bag of the "Peach Berry Medley" (UPC: 8826713775) and already called to ask how I'm supposed to eat this.I don't know about anyone else, but I don't eat pomegranate seeds and I also don't really *** down on them, which is contrary to how everything else in the medley is eaten.

And when I cut peaches, I always scrape off the pit still on the flesh of the fruit because it's hard and tastes different. I was basically told to just eat the seeds and I'm not really comfortable with biting down on a mouthful of seeds. I made a smoothie with it and wondered why my blender sounded like it was having trouble.

I also added a few pictures of what I found in ONE HALF of a bag.I guess I should read the package more carefully next time :/

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with i guess the diversity of fruit in their bags of frozen fruit. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "full of seeds" of ahold peach berry medley. Foodhold Usa needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ahold peach berry medley in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Foodhold Usa.

Had an Experience with Foodhold Usa?

Comments