I recently bought a bag of the "Peach Berry Medley" (UPC: 8826713775) and already called to ask how I'm supposed to eat this.I don't know about anyone else, but I don't eat pomegranate seeds and I also don't really *** down on them, which is contrary to how everything else in the medley is eaten.
And when I cut peaches, I always scrape off the pit still on the flesh of the fruit because it's hard and tastes different. I was basically told to just eat the seeds and I'm not really comfortable with biting down on a mouthful of seeds. I made a smoothie with it and wondered why my blender sounded like it was having trouble.
I also added a few pictures of what I found in ONE HALF of a bag.I guess I should read the package more carefully next time :/
More Review Details
What I liked
- I guess the diversity of fruit in their bags of frozen fruit
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Full of seeds
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Ahold Peach Berry Medley
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
You May Also Like
- "I buy store brand Giant 14.5 veggies, sliced beets, french cut beans and yellow beans. 9 out of 10 cans will not open completely with a can opener. ..."
- "Hello, My g-daughter, age 7, was eating a hard cooked egg the other day and she came across a hard object and handed it to me. I looked at it..."
- "no quality control there. bought clearly marked jar of Dill Relish from Stop and Shop. Last jar was good. This one was disgusting. It is actually sweet..."
- "I will start off by saying I was happy with the delivery, they delivered the flowers before my girlfriend got off of work even though it stated delivery could be..."
- "he sofa was delivered missing 4 cushions, legs and bolts. there was a hole in the front part support of one of the sofas. It felt cheap and is uncomfortable...."
- "Hello my name is Pamela Kyriakides, our mortgage company made everything so easy and fast i could not believe it. Not one glich or hiccup. Just..."
- "My girlfriend and I checked into the Comfort Inn in Mt. Airy, N.C., only to find bed bugs in the room. With nowhere else to go, we were put..."
- "RUN RUN RUN 2 weeks turned to 6. and still not done they ordered the wrong tub and order the same $33 ceiling fan (a request was made to upgrade from the..."