Foodhold Usa - NEVER had such fatty bacon

57 of 83 Foodhold Usa reviews

I recently bought two 1-lb.pkgs.

of Food Hold USA's Stop n' Shop low sodium bacon. It looked meaty (see photo) on the front, and in the little windows on the back. But when I opened the package, I was shocked by how fatty it looked. I love bacon and never before felt the need to trim the bacon fat but this was extreme.

I ended up with 2 C. of fat (see photos). And not much bacon, obviously. If I'd had a scale, I'd have weighed the fat.

In my opinion, this is blatant product misrepresentation and cheating the customer.

At the very least, I want my money back.END

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Low Sodium Bacon
Review category
Food Manufacturers
review #591887

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Foodhold Usa? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 2 No 2
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
57 of 83 Foodhold Usa reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
MKayk

Feb 08, 2015 #942838 Mentor, Ohio, United States

"Lower Sodium Bacon!" Really? More like "Lower Bacon bacon! I bet you paid an upcharge for that, and then you open it and it's not even something you could feed your dog, right? There are stricter standards for dog food. And dog food manufacturers are supposed to put on the label what's in the food. Humans don't even get that kind of quality control!
I enlarged your photo so I could read the label and make sure to never, ever Ever buy their ***! They should be paying YOU to take out the garbage.

2 0 Reply

Feb 08, 2015 #942721

Buy your Low Sodium Bacon at Costco - it's great Bacon - it's delicious- it's Low sodium - it's a very reasonable price (I've never found - in the last year - anyone that beat the price pound for pound) and it's Meaty!!!

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Foodhold Usa. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Foodhold Usa.
Filing a new complaint about
×