Amherst, Massachusetts
100% full Not resolved

I recently bought two 1-lb.pkgs.

of Food Hold USA's Stop n' Shop low sodium bacon. It looked meaty (see photo) on the front, and in the little windows on the back. But when I opened the package, I was shocked by how fatty it looked. I love bacon and never before felt the need to trim the bacon fat but this was extreme.

I ended up with 2 C. of fat (see photos). And not much bacon, obviously. If I'd had a scale, I'd have weighed the fat.

In my opinion, this is blatant product misrepresentation and cheating the customer.

At the very least, I want my money back.END

Review about: Low Sodium Bacon.

2.0
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $6
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Foodhold Usa?

Comments

MKayk
Mentor, Ohio, United States #942838

"Lower Sodium Bacon!" Really?More like "Lower Bacon bacon!

I bet you paid an upcharge for that, and then you open it and it's not even something you could feed your dog, right? There are stricter standards for dog food. And dog food manufacturers are supposed to put on the label what's in the food.

Humans don't even get that kind of quality control!

I enlarged your photo so I could read the label and make sure to never, ever Ever buy their ***!They should be paying YOU to take out the garbage.

Buy your Low Sodium Bacon at Costco - it's great Bacon - it's delicious- it's Low sodium - it's a very reasonable price (I've never found - in the last year - anyone that beat the price pound for pound) and it's Meaty!!!

New York, New York, United States #942509

That is normal bacon right there. You're an *** and you don't deserve your money back.

to Anonymous New York, New York, United States #1230248