New York, New York

Purchaed Stop and Shop 100% Pure Maple Syrup US Grade A Dark Amber 12 ounce about 2 weeks ago, used once and refrigerated.Went to use it this morning for breakfast and noticed a "slime" on inside of bottle.

Upon pouring it had weird smell and cloudy particles. The Best By date is 04/11/20161156. I buy this product frequently, even keeping it in the cupboard, and I've never had this happen before. An almost-full bottle of expensive syrup wasted.

I have attached photos of the foamy slime unside bottle and particles floating in syrup.Note that I had to pour contents into a bowl to photograph the bottle and syrup.

Review about: Maple Syrup.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $7
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Foodhold Usa?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Review about Foodhold Usa Green Beans from Wallingford, Pennsylvania Foodhold Usa "I bought your green beans recently.The package clearly reads trimmed &washed. I rinced them and cooked them only to have my huband almost choke on a very long stem .He..." Read more Foodhold Usa - Review about Romaine Lettuce from Southampton, Pennsylvania Foodhold Usa "I just purchased 2 of your 3 pack romaine hearts from Giant today (9/20/15). I planned on having grilled chicken caesar salads for dinner. When I opened the packs the..." Read more Foodhold Usa - Bird Seed Debris Foodhold Usa "I was wondering why my bird feeder was clogged. Upon investigation I found sticks and other debris that would not pass through the feeder screen. I had purchased a 20#..." Read more Foodhold Usa Natures Promise Organic Peas Review from New York, New York Foodhold Usa "I received a home delivery order today and when I took out of the pkg to freeze the organic peas from Natures Promises, they spilled all over the kitchen floor...." Read more Lifetouch Photography - Wrong clothes! Lifetouch Photography "I sent my little girl to school oin certain clothes to have her picture taken. Being cold that day she wore her jacket. When it came time to take her..." Read more Offerup - Buyer was a Thief Offerup "We were selling an I Phone 7 plus on offer up. The buyer made an offer and we sent 3 people to meet with this man at a very busy..." Read more Sensodyne Toothpaste Made By Glaxosmithkline - Dear GlaxoSmithKline I think your Sensodyne toothpaste may have *** my mouth up royally Sensodyne Toothpaste Made By Glaxosmithkline "I used GlaxoSmithKline Sensodyne 'Repair & Protect' toothpaste for about a year, then a few days ago I woke up with: - burning, swollen lips with lots of tiny white..." Read more Gallagher Bassett - Absolute disgrace Gallagher Bassett "It has been a complete total circus! I was paid pittance to what I'm owed. Took 4 years to get anything. Total ignorance and runaround. As far as I'm concerned..." Read more