Purchaed Stop and Shop 100% Pure Maple Syrup US Grade A Dark Amber 12 ounce about 2 weeks ago, used once and refrigerated.Went to use it this morning for breakfast and noticed a "slime" on inside of bottle.

Upon pouring it had weird smell and cloudy particles. The Best By date is 04/11/20161156. I buy this product frequently, even keeping it in the cupboard, and I've never had this happen before. An almost-full bottle of expensive syrup wasted.

I have attached photos of the foamy slime unside bottle and particles floating in syrup.Note that I had to pour contents into a bowl to photograph the bottle and syrup.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Foodhold Usa?

Comments

Foodhold Usa - Foodhold Honey Bbq Meatloaf Topped With Bacon Review from Hamden, Connecticut Foodhold Usa "I pulled out this meatloaf to prepare a quick dinner. For the first time, I noticed the limited directions. "Heat in 350deg oven for approx. 30 minutes" Sound easy, so I..." Read more Foodhold Usa - Large piece of Wood in Frozen Lima Beans Foodhold Usa "Look what came out of a bag of frozen lima beans! This could kill someone and leave particles of wood throughout the food package. I went to cook the..." Read more Foodhold Usa - WOOD IN MY RAISINS Foodhold Usa "I recently purchased a container of raisins for 1 1/2 year old. Luckily I dished out the raisins in a small bowl. There was a solid piece of..." Read more Foodhold Usa - Pomegranate Seeds and Peach Pit in Medley Foodhold Usa "I recently bought a bag of the "Peach Berry Medley" (UPC: 8826713775) and already called to ask how I'm supposed to eat this. I don't know about anyone else, but..." Read more Mr Appliance - The WORST service experience ever! Mr Appliance "After Irma we had a power outage for 36 hours. Then our KitchenAid fridge showed " Sabbath on" and we could not get out of it. I called "Mr Appliance"....TROY..." Read more National Tire and Battery: The worst tire buying experience I've had. National Tire And Battery "I called around town Friday morning September 8th, 2017 to find a set of tires for my 2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI before heading to the in-laws cabin for the weekend...." Read more Honey Maid - Awful, disgusting, Rip Off Honey Maid "I responded to the pissed customers review. I too agree your product now is absolutely TERRIBLE. Just bought a box and found complete false advertisement on the front of the..." Read more Sonic - Absolutely terrible Sonic "Some girl with short blonde hair was taking my order and she had an attitude problem and she got mad because I said I wanted marinara sauce with my tatertots..." Read more