Look what came out of a bag of frozen lima beans!This could kill someone and leave particles of wood throughout the food package.

I went to cook the lima beans and guess what came out of the package? A huge piece of wood! How could this happen? What is wood doing in a bag of frozen lima beans?

This s VERY scray and hardly contamination free.

What do you say, Foodhold? It appears that there are numerous complaints of foreign objects found in your food packages. This piece of wood is HUGE. What is going on in your plant?

Does someone have to die before you do anything?Please respond!!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $6. This person is overall dissatisfied with Foodhold Usa and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about a product or service at Foodhold Usa was foreign objects in food Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Foodhold Usa.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Food Manufacturers category for more informed decision or compare Foodhold Usa to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Foodhold Usa?

Comments