Just opened a can of Italian Wedding Soup and found this flat brown stuff (cardboard maybe?) Hoping it isn't dehydrated something else. The little meatballs look like the infected pads on my dog's hind quarters -- seriously. I'm not kidding.
It's supposed to be made in the USA. I suspect it was made in another place that is very scary that none of us would like to visit. Seriously -- MEATBALLS THAT LOOK LIKE MY DOG'S INFECTED PAWS! Scoobie Doo must be their Quality Control Officer. "How does it look Scoobie?" "Rike ry infrected back praws Raggy!" "Zoiks -- must be ready to can and ship Scoob!"
Their label says: "Quality guaranteed or your money back." Mailing the whole mess back to them now. Let's see if it is true.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Foreign objects in soup
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Italian Wedding Soup
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I have a brand new package of this cheese in my frig with an expiration date of April 25, 2016. When I went to use it last night, the..."
- "We bought a few boxes of Whitman Samplers with holiday seasonal gift wrap at Rite Aid back in November. We had one box leftover from giving Whitman Sampler boxes to..."
- "My boyfriend was making our daily salads to take to work. He had found a delicious looking recipe that called for baby spinach. He went to our local Giant grocery..."
- "Sarah travel is a once-in-a-lifetime experience with exceptional Hotel breakfast in Mekka and Medinawith outstanding tours of both cities in your hotel is right near the Masjid nabawi can your..."
- "I went into your store located at Harmony Salad Works in Delaware about 4pm right after work to grab myself a salad and had to wait 15-20 minutes for anyone..."
- "This gown definitely came as it looks on the picture, which is quite rare when you shopping online. I always get bad experiences like many others out there when buying..."
- "I found this on the internet, hoping it is easy to use. I wanted a working cheat for Cooking Fever. Then it asks for username and amount of coins and..."
- "Fedex Driver drinking on the job..."
- "Total scam the kit does not cost $39.95 like is advertised (I attached picture) you are billed $123.84 for the kit. In 3 payments of $39.95..Then if you don't cancel..."