Just opened a can of Italian Wedding Soup and found this flat brown stuff (cardboard maybe?) Hoping it isn't dehydrated something else. The little meatballs look like the infected pads on my dog's hind quarters -- seriously. I'm not kidding.
It's supposed to be made in the USA. I suspect it was made in another place that is very scary that none of us would like to visit. Seriously -- MEATBALLS THAT LOOK LIKE MY DOG'S INFECTED PAWS! Scoobie Doo must be their Quality Control Officer. "How does it look Scoobie?" "Rike ry infrected back praws Raggy!" "Zoiks -- must be ready to can and ship Scoob!"
Their label says: "Quality guaranteed or your money back." Mailing the whole mess back to them now. Let's see if it is true.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Foreign objects in soup
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Italian Wedding Soup
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I received a home delivery order today and when I took out of the pkg to freeze the organic peas from Natures Promises, they spilled all over the kitchen floor...."
- "Daughter found a jellyfish figure in tea after too days of refrigeration. Now is having allergic reactions.. Whats really in this stuff please bring all comments forward i am getting..."
- "My name is Mouyed Abdelgabbar, Canadian , Living in Dammam , Saudi Arabia . 2 weeks ago , i bought a Lipton brand , Peach Mango Tea , a new product..."
- "I put my checking account information in for ACH payment one Dec. 3, 2016 checked my account weeks later. It showed the payment went through and the balance left was..."
- "I purchased a waist training belt. I wore it one time and in less than two hours, it tore in two places. I tried returning it and have just been..."
- "Lustine has failed to disclose to their female customers that they hired a violent registered sex offender as a car salesman. I reconzied Philip Roberts due to a mugshot and..."
- "I ordered from a very nice cashier at 7:57am the new eggwhite avocado spinach sandwich and a large coffee. I overheard the two preparers what bread does the avocado..."
- "House of Labels by LOL that is owned by Reality star Brittish Williams from BBWLA. She has an online boutique she gets most of her customers from IG. When you..."
- "While some trainers who work for BarkBusters may be good trainers, they are the minority. And if your trainer leaves the business as ours did, you are left with a..."