Just opened a can of Italian Wedding Soup and found this flat brown stuff (cardboard maybe?) Hoping it isn't dehydrated something else. The little meatballs look like the infected pads on my dog's hind quarters -- seriously. I'm not kidding.
It's supposed to be made in the USA. I suspect it was made in another place that is very scary that none of us would like to visit. Seriously -- MEATBALLS THAT LOOK LIKE MY DOG'S INFECTED PAWS! Scoobie Doo must be their Quality Control Officer. "How does it look Scoobie?" "Rike ry infrected back praws Raggy!" "Zoiks -- must be ready to can and ship Scoob!"
Their label says: "Quality guaranteed or your money back." Mailing the whole mess back to them now. Let's see if it is true.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Foreign objects in soup
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Italian Wedding Soup
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I received a home delivery order today and when I took out of the pkg to freeze the organic peas from Natures Promises, they spilled all over the kitchen floor...."
- "I recently bought two 1-lb. pkgs. of Food Hold USA's Stop n' Shop low sodium bacon. It looked meaty (see photo) on the front, and in the little windows on..."
- "no quality control there. bought clearly marked jar of Dill Relish from Stop and Shop. Last jar was good. This one was disgusting. It is actually sweet..."
- "I recently finished an entire month+ of back and forth emails between myself and Shoebuy.com's Customer (dis)Service. I had purchased a pair of shoes and was really excited to receive..."
- "While some trainers who work for BarkBusters may be good trainers, they are the minority. And if your trainer leaves the business as ours did, you are left with a..."
- "I went into your store located at Harmony Salad Works in Delaware about 4pm right after work to grab myself a salad and had to wait 15-20 minutes for anyone..."
- "I started this regimen back in March for a week then I stopped and started once again in May 2016 at 215 lbs. This month of September 2016 I have..."
- "I lost 75 lbs and it feels like 100 lbs. I couldn't have done it without the Roca Labs regimen.It was so easy to do. Those who say it doesn't..."
- "Not much to say (there 4 pictures taken on the same visit say it all). I have been consistently disappointed in the quality of veggies and produce at the..."