The plastic container of arugula, purchased at Stop and Shop on 10/31 and opened on 10/31 was soaking wet (triple washed but never dried?) and already smelly and decaying. It could not be used. So much for organic.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of natures promise organic baby arugula from Foodhold Usa and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Foodhold Usa to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Foodhold Usa for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Foodhold Usa?

Comments

Foodhold Usa - Foodhold Honey Bbq Meatloaf Topped With Bacon Review from Hamden, Connecticut Foodhold Usa "I pulled out this meatloaf to prepare a quick dinner. For the first time, I noticed the limited directions. "Heat in 350deg oven for approx. 30 minutes" Sound easy, so I..." Read more Foodhold Usa - Romaine Lettuce Review from Southampton, Pennsylvania Foodhold Usa "I just purchased 2 of your 3 pack romaine hearts from Giant today (9/20/15). I planned on having grilled chicken caesar salads for dinner. When I opened the packs the..." Read more Foodhold Usa - Disgusting Relish Foodhold Usa "no quality control there. bought clearly marked jar of Dill Relish from Stop and Shop. Last jar was good. This one was disgusting. It is actually sweet..." Read more Foodhold Usa - Beans Review from Wallingford, Pennsylvania Foodhold Usa "I bought your green beans recently.The package clearly reads trimmed &washed. I rinced them and cooked them only to have my huband almost choke on a very long stem .He..." Read more Reebok Dealer Reebok "http://www.asanadealers.com - Internet Reebok supplier Asanadealers, took an order from me for Reebok Crossfit Nanos 6.0 shoes over the internet which were paid for in advance. They sent me a..." Read more Seniorpeoplemeet And Ourtime - Bad experiences Seniorpeoplemeet And Ourtime "Someone Hijacked my count All of my profile Identity profile was erased someone else's Profile picture was in my place and all my photos uploaded disappeared. I want answers to..." Read more Screwed over by T-Mobile's Assurant cell phone insurance!  Assurant "I purchased a Note 7 phone through T-Mobile in September of 2016 as well as an insurance policy through Assurant for the phone. The phone was stolen in November of..." Read more Directv - Equipment does not work.  "Known issue" no fix for over 1 year. Directv "1 month ago today we had Dirctv installed. The boxes in our home lose internet connection everyday sometimes hourly. We have called Directv everyday for the last 30 days on..." Read more