2.0

I received a home delivery order today and when I took out of the pkg to freeze the organic peas from Natures Promises, they spilled all over the kitchen floor.The supposed sealed pkg was not sealed at all.

The method used to seal their product did not apparently hold. Surely there must be a more secure way to seal the peas.

Very disappointed shower.The supermarket where the v peas were purchased from were alerted of this incident.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Foodhold Usa and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Foodhold Usa.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Food Manufacturers category for more informed decision or compare Foodhold Usa to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Foodhold Usa?

Comments

Foodhold Usa - Pomegranate Seeds and Peach Pit in Medley Foodhold Usa "I recently bought a bag of the "Peach Berry Medley" (UPC: 8826713775) and already called to ask how I'm supposed to eat this. I don't know about anyone else, but..." Read more Foodhold Usa - Disgusting Relish Foodhold Usa "no quality control there. bought clearly marked jar of Dill Relish from Stop and Shop. Last jar was good. This one was disgusting. It is actually sweet..." Read more Foodhold Usa - String bean stem Foodhold Usa "I was eating string beans from a can of Foodhold Whole Green Beans and found a five inch long stem on the end of my fork. This wasn't the first..." Read more Foodhold Usa - Foodhold Honey Bbq Meatloaf Topped With Bacon Review from Hamden, Connecticut Foodhold Usa "I pulled out this meatloaf to prepare a quick dinner. For the first time, I noticed the limited directions. "Heat in 350deg oven for approx. 30 minutes" Sound easy, so I..." Read more Pottery Barn - No one care once you received order Pottery Barn "I order logan office furniture set with two cabinets, two hutch and one desk in HEWN OAK finish. I received furniture and it is good quality but one cabinet has..." Read more Screwed over by T-Mobile's Assurant cell phone insurance!  Assurant "I purchased a Note 7 phone through T-Mobile in September of 2016 as well as an insurance policy through Assurant for the phone. The phone was stolen in November of..." Read more Honey Maid - Awful, disgusting, Rip Off Honey Maid "I responded to the pissed customers review. I too agree your product now is absolutely TERRIBLE. Just bought a box and found complete false advertisement on the front of the..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Please solve this or should i get legal advise from lawyer? Lazada Malaysia "Order no. 335567535 placed on 10/sept/2017. Received confirmation email. Without any noticed 9days after got email from lazada on 19/sept/2017. Then i make an online chat with customer service on..." Read more