I pulled out this meatloaf to prepare a quick dinner.For the first time, I noticed the limited directions.

"Heat in 350deg oven for approx. 30 minutes"

Sound easy, so I cut away the plastic wrap... Oh wait, was I supposed to do that?... Put the product in the preheated oven, then returned in 35 minutes (just in case).

It looked toasty n tasty outside. Inside was still cold! WTH? I called my boyfriend for backup.

Bring fresh ground beef. I might have to do this from scratch. I put the packaged product back in the oven for another 30 minutes. Crusted bacon didn't look as appetizing, center was cooked, but the meatloaf was salty as heck!

I couldn't eat it. My boyfriend ate a piece, but complained the entire time. He drank 3 glasses of water then ate more of my rice with veggies to fill himself up.

When I tried to call Footholds 877 number, it continuously hung up before connecting.So much for "Quality guaranteed or your money back".

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of foodhold honey bbq meatloaf topped with bacon. Foodhold Usa needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned foodhold honey bbq meatloaf topped with bacon in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Foodhold Usa.

Had an Experience with Foodhold Usa?

Comments