I bought bread from middletown, de giant stores. It looks like a patched bread or glued together. The glued one is little harder than the other one.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Foodhold Usa and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Foodhold Usa.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Food Manufacturers category for more informed decision or compare Foodhold Usa to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Foodhold Usa?

Comments

Foodhold Usa - Bird Seed Debris Foodhold Usa "I was wondering why my bird feeder was clogged. Upon investigation I found sticks and other debris that would not pass through the feeder screen. I had purchased a 20#..." Read more Foodhold Usa - Foodhold Honey Bbq Meatloaf Topped With Bacon Review from Hamden, Connecticut Foodhold Usa "I pulled out this meatloaf to prepare a quick dinner. For the first time, I noticed the limited directions. "Heat in 350deg oven for approx. 30 minutes" Sound easy, so I..." Read more Foodhold Usa - Green beans? Foodhold Usa "I have bought this product (frozen green beans, Giant brand) numerous times and I make them as a treat for my dog. I know you can sometimes find things other..." Read more Foodhold Usa - Store Brand Cans won't open Foodhold Usa "I buy store brand Giant 14.5 veggies, sliced beets, french cut beans and yellow beans. 9 out of 10 cans will not open completely with a can opener. ..." Read more Ctrip - Overcharged in Airfare Ctrip "Ctrip's website has stated very clearly as "Airline Deal" which is direct sale from Airline; same price as Airline's site (as per their website). When I downloaded the receipt from..." Read more Directv - Equipment does not work.  "Known issue" no fix for over 1 year. Directv "1 month ago today we had Dirctv installed. The boxes in our home lose internet connection everyday sometimes hourly. We have called Directv everyday for the last 30 days on..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Please solve this or should i get legal advise from lawyer? Lazada Malaysia "Order no. 335567535 placed on 10/sept/2017. Received confirmation email. Without any noticed 9days after got email from lazada on 19/sept/2017. Then i make an online chat with customer service on..." Read more Renters Warehouse - Scammers Renters Warehouse "Renters warehouse is nothing but slum lords. They hang up on there customer's when calling to have up stairs bathroom that is pouring into the kitchen fixed. We said we..." Read more