I bought your green beans recently.The package clearly reads trimmed &washed. I rinced them and cooked them only to have my huband almost choke on a very long stem .He thoght I wanted to kill him . the package also reads Quality guaranteed or your money back

What about that?

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Foodhold Usa and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Foodhold Usa.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Food Manufacturers category for more informed decision or compare Foodhold Usa to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Foodhold Usa?

Comments

LadyScot

Green beans have stems.Having a stem in a bag of green beans is not bad quality.

It means a stem that is a natural part of a bean was in the bag.If your husband is that terrified of dying at your hands, perhaps you might start looking at the beans before you cook them.

Foodhold Usa - Romaine Lettuce Review from Southampton, Pennsylvania Foodhold Usa "I just purchased 2 of your 3 pack romaine hearts from Giant today (9/20/15). I planned on having grilled chicken caesar salads for dinner. When I opened the packs the..." Read more Foodhold Usa - Colby Longhorn Style Cheese Review from Hamden, Connecticut Foodhold Usa "I purchased Colby cheese. Due date says Jan 9 2016. This is Dec 18 2015. Mold already. Was kept in meat draw in fridge...." Read more Foodhold Usa - Rising crust pizza does not look like the photograph on cover! Foodhold Usa "The photo tells the whole story--I counted approximately 46 pieces of chicken on the photograph, and about 12 on the actual pizza. The bacon obviously only exists on small areas..." Read more Foodhold Usa - Pomegranate Seeds and Peach Pit in Medley Foodhold Usa "I recently bought a bag of the "Peach Berry Medley" (UPC: 8826713775) and already called to ask how I'm supposed to eat this. I don't know about anyone else, but..." Read more Mr Appliance - The WORST service experience ever! Mr Appliance "After Irma we had a power outage for 36 hours. Then our KitchenAid fridge showed " Sabbath on" and we could not get out of it. I called "Mr Appliance"....TROY..." Read more Renters Warehouse - Scammers Renters Warehouse "Renters warehouse is nothing but slum lords. They hang up on there customer's when calling to have up stairs bathroom that is pouring into the kitchen fixed. We said we..." Read more National Tire and Battery: The worst tire buying experience I've had. National Tire And Battery "I called around town Friday morning September 8th, 2017 to find a set of tires for my 2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI before heading to the in-laws cabin for the weekend...." Read more Reebok Dealer Reebok "http://www.asanadealers.com - Internet Reebok supplier Asanadealers, took an order from me for Reebok Crossfit Nanos 6.0 shoes over the internet which were paid for in advance. They sent me a..." Read more