Foodhold Usa - Dead bug in my TRIPLE washed baby spinach
My boyfriend was making our daily salads to take to work.He had found a delicious looking recipe that called for baby spinach.
He went to our local Giant grocery store and purchased 2 bags of Giant brand Premium Salad Baby Spinach. He asked me if he needed to wash the spinach before making the salad and I told him to read what the bag said. It said Triple Washed- All Natural- No Preservatives. So we figured it would be find to just dump the bag in a couple containers for the salads.
The next day at work I was enjoying this delicious salad. I JUMPED out of my chair when I noticed a horrific insect with a head, antennas and outstretched arms that had been mixed in with my spinach.
I I had to take a picture of this insect in my salad.Horrific- I don't think I'll be able to eat spinach again.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Dirty Food
- Review category
- Food Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Deli employees get real mad when you request "thin sliced" meats n cheeses. First let me add, you need to ensure the SLICERS are clean.. Port Richey, FL is terrible..."
- "(I wrote this to Panera a week ago and never received a response back from them) I love panera especially the asiago roast beef and the chicken soup. Today when..."
- "I went to buy eggs at the dollar general on grand ave. in fort smith ar. They had some eggs on the 50% off rack. I got to the register..."
- "So it's obvious someone here go pissed and couldn't wait for their gear, caught an attitude with John, the owner of SOE and got fired as a customer. So here's..."
- "Ordered a wig but when received I could see it was the wrong item. I had ordered the glamerous bob straight hairstyle, see first photo but was send graceful bob..."
- "I bought Rosetta Stone's Spanish download for Mac for 250 bucks. It crashed constantly, was hard to use, and they're constantly trying to get you to "upgrade" to more expensive..."
- "Opened two cans of NE clam chowder and both cans were bad. ..."
- "Bad idea, plain and simple, they seem to sell you a dream, for $2000.00 I got the 1 year warranty! After initial treatment it took 6 weeks for a..."
- "They are not reliable. Reserve a car. Maybe it will be there when you arrive. My car wasn't. And they had a matter of fact attitude. My second and..."