Foodhold Usa - Dead bug in my TRIPLE washed baby spinach
My boyfriend was making our daily salads to take to work.He had found a delicious looking recipe that called for baby spinach.
He went to our local Giant grocery store and purchased 2 bags of Giant brand Premium Salad Baby Spinach. He asked me if he needed to wash the spinach before making the salad and I told him to read what the bag said. It said Triple Washed- All Natural- No Preservatives. So we figured it would be find to just dump the bag in a couple containers for the salads.
The next day at work I was enjoying this delicious salad. I JUMPED out of my chair when I noticed a horrific insect with a head, antennas and outstretched arms that had been mixed in with my spinach.
I I had to take a picture of this insect in my salad.Horrific- I don't think I'll be able to eat spinach again.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Dirty Food
- Review category
- Food Stores
You May Also Like
- "Hello Aldi sold me an expired yogurt on December 2015. Please refer to attachment. the yogurt was expired on 2014 however Aldi stores sold it to me on December of..."
- "I buy store brand Giant 14.5 veggies, sliced beets, french cut beans and yellow beans. 9 out of 10 cans will not open completely with a can opener. ..."
- "My husband had made me a plate of stir fry which included save a lot brand instant rice. As I was almost done eating I noticed a worm on my..."
- "Opened two cans of NE clam chowder and both cans were bad. ..."
- "Bad idea, plain and simple, they seem to sell you a dream, for $2000.00 I got the 1 year warranty! After initial treatment it took 6 weeks for a..."
- "They are not reliable. Reserve a car. Maybe it will be there when you arrive. My car wasn't. And they had a matter of fact attitude. My second and..."
- "Let’s start it all over because I think Airbnb don’t have any idea about the absurdness of what’s happening. Airbnb said that: “Airbnb really appreciates what I’ve been doing..."
- "We got the buy two Samsung phones, get a free 50" smart TV. We got the free TV within the 6-8 weeks, but when we got it, we pulled..."
- "Many of the nay-sayers of this company are correct about the business practices. If you can get the product, especially the night cream, do it, but if just trying to..."