I was wondering why my bird feeder was clogged.Upon investigation I found sticks and other debris that would not pass through the feeder screen.
I had purchased a 20# bag that could not be used. I'm adding a photo of the contents. On the package it reads "Quality guaranteed or your money back". How do I go about doing this?
Photo attached for your review. Your Companion Basic Blend Wild Bird Food was not all Milo, cracked corn, white prose millet, and black oil sunflower seeds as the package stated. It contained more debris than seed.
Extremely unhappy with this product.I will not purchase again.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "The plastic container of arugula, purchased at Stop and Shop on 10/31 and opened on 10/31 was soaking wet (triple washed but never dried?) and already smelly and decaying. It..."
- "Bushnell, IL Dollar General is AWFUL! It is UNORGANIZED, FILTHY, and RUDE. This Dollar General is a disaster as soon as you enter the Store. There are CLUTTER all over,..."
- "I and undoubtedly thousands of other victims stayed awake until 3AM EST so we could save some money on Christmas gifts this season. Excited that Walmart.com would be offering..."
- "Chrysler Capital Auto Leasing refuses to terminate lease dismisses or acknowledge that they failed in Specific Performance on their contract by negating malfunctioning Jeep vehicle problems........ FCA Recall S55/NHSTA 16V-529..."
- "Since obtaining business service internet over the past 45 days, our connection drops daily and several times during the day. I have called customer support twice to no avail. The..."
- "Lustine has failed to disclose to their female customers that they hired a violent registered sex offender as a car salesman. I reconzied Philip Roberts due to a mugshot and..."
- "Tack found inside mashed potatoes after new batch just being sat in place from staff(I was the unfortunate customer to take 1st scoop). noticed tip of object shining after placed..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."