I was wondering why my bird feeder was clogged.Upon investigation I found sticks and other debris that would not pass through the feeder screen.

I had purchased a 20# bag that could not be used. I'm adding a photo of the contents. On the package it reads "Quality guaranteed or your money back". How do I go about doing this?

Photo attached for your review. Your Companion Basic Blend Wild Bird Food was not all Milo, cracked corn, white prose millet, and black oil sunflower seeds as the package stated. It contained more debris than seed.

Extremely unhappy with this product.I will not purchase again.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of ahold companion basic blend wild bird food from Foodhold Usa and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Foodhold Usa to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Foodhold Usa for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Foodhold Usa?

Comments