I was wondering why my bird feeder was clogged.Upon investigation I found sticks and other debris that would not pass through the feeder screen.

I had purchased a 20# bag that could not be used. I'm adding a photo of the contents. On the package it reads "Quality guaranteed or your money back". How do I go about doing this?

Photo attached for your review. Your Companion Basic Blend Wild Bird Food was not all Milo, cracked corn, white prose millet, and black oil sunflower seeds as the package stated. It contained more debris than seed.

Extremely unhappy with this product.I will not purchase again.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of ahold companion basic blend wild bird food from Foodhold Usa and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Foodhold Usa to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Foodhold Usa for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Foodhold Usa?

Comments

Foodhold Usa - Rising crust pizza does not look like the photograph on cover! Foodhold Usa "The photo tells the whole story--I counted approximately 46 pieces of chicken on the photograph, and about 12 on the actual pizza. The bacon obviously only exists on small areas..." Read more Foodhold Usa - WTF!!! Foodhold Usa "I bouught a bag of chicken wings and as I was pulling them out of the bag to cook them, I noticed most of the still had feathers on them!!!..." Read more Foodhold Usa - Giant Food Stores Organic Peas Review from New York, New York Foodhold Usa "I received a home delivery order today and when I took out of the pkg to freeze the organic peas from Natures Promises, they spilled all over the kitchen floor...." Read more Foodhold Usa - Natures Promise Organic Baby Arugula Review from Morristown, New Jersey Foodhold Usa "The plastic container of arugula, purchased at Stop and Shop on 10/31 and opened on 10/31 was soaking wet (triple washed but never dried?) and already smelly and decaying. It..." Read more Lazboy - Arm pad depressed after 2 years. Lazboy "We bought a Lazyboy sofa & 2 swivel chairs in May of 2015. We loved them till we noticed that the foam in the arm rest of one of the..." Read more Energizer - Peeling batteries Energizer "I spent over $20 for four double A rechargeable Energizer batteries. However after a month of using them lightly the top casing started to peel off and the casing all..." Read more Honey Maid - Awful, disgusting, Rip Off Honey Maid "I responded to the pissed customers review. I too agree your product now is absolutely TERRIBLE. Just bought a box and found complete false advertisement on the front of the..." Read more New Hulu Interface Is Horrible! Hulu "The new Hulu design on Roku is pretty bad. At first I thought I needed to reboot my unit. The layout seems convoluted, oversized and difficult to maneuver through. Your..." Read more