Aston, Pennsylvania

I was wondering why my bird feeder was clogged.Upon investigation I found sticks and other debris that would not pass through the feeder screen.

I had purchased a 20# bag that could not be used. I'm adding a photo of the contents. On the package it reads "Quality guaranteed or your money back". How do I go about doing this?

Photo attached for your review. Your Companion Basic Blend Wild Bird Food was not all Milo, cracked corn, white prose millet, and black oil sunflower seeds as the package stated. It contained more debris than seed.

Extremely unhappy with this product.I will not purchase again.

Review about: Companion Basic Blend Wild Bird Food.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Foodhold Usa?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Foodhold Usa - Store Brand Cans won't open Foodhold Usa "I buy store brand Giant 14.5 veggies, sliced beets, french cut beans and yellow beans. 9 out of 10 cans will not open completely with a can opener. ..." Read more Foodhold Usa - Review about Oatmeal from Bangor, Pennsylvania Foodhold Usa "My daughter pulled a piece of plastic out of her mouth just tonight.. she was eating banana and blueberry oatmeal...." Read more Foodhold Usa - Review about Foodhold Honey Bbq Meatloaf Topped With Bacon from Hamden, Connecticut Foodhold Usa "I pulled out this meatloaf to prepare a quick dinner. For the first time, I noticed the limited directions. "Heat in 350deg oven for approx. 30 minutes" Sound easy, so I..." Read more Foodhold Usa - Pomegranate Seeds and Peach Pit in Medley Foodhold Usa "I recently bought a bag of the "Peach Berry Medley" (UPC: 8826713775) and already called to ask how I'm supposed to eat this. I don't know about anyone else, but..." Read more Factory Outlet Store - The Company Promises Delivery Time Quicker Than FEDEX  Guarantees Factory Outlet Store "I ordered 2 headsets and USB wired conference speaker. The company website shows free shipping 2-5 business days which was adequate for my situation. Then they send the items SMART..." Read more Lifetouch Photography - Wrong clothes! Lifetouch Photography "I sent my little girl to school oin certain clothes to have her picture taken. Being cold that day she wore her jacket. When it came time to take her..." Read more Musicians Friend - Don't buy a use item from them Musicians Friend "This was suppose to be a slightly use guitar with pic marks...i live in Canada so I have to pay a additional 67$ to get the guitar from the Canadian..." Read more City Of Hope Hospital - A license to Kill! City Of Hope Hospital "My child tragically lost her life last year at City of Hope hospital, Duarte, CA. She was admitted to the hospital with an unresolved urinary tract infection. There were numerous..." Read more