My g-daughter, age 7, was eating a hard cooked egg the other day and she came across a hard object and handed it to me.I looked at it and was confused because I have never seen anything like this before.
Then she found another one. They are hard, small, pure white (picture makes them look Yellow), objects. The only way to describe them would be " like a pearl you would find in an oyster". We are fortunate that she did not brake a tooth or swallow them.
I am very curious as to what these objects are and why did they form in this egg. I think they could be the anchors (Chalaza) for the yolk, but if so, why did they calcify? Could this problem stem from the feed they were given? Has this ever happened before?
This could be a serious problem if more like this are on the shelves and people start breaking their teeth on them.Your thoughts on this problem would be appreciated.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought a jar of Tostitos Cheese dip and not only did it have mold in it, it had something resembling a large insect larva. The larva looked as though it..."
- "I Was cooking pasta for my family for Dinner including my 3 kids ages 9, 5 and 16 months. I had already cooked the sauce and put the pasta in..."
- "The plastic container of arugula, purchased at Stop and Shop on 10/31 and opened on 10/31 was soaking wet (triple washed but never dried?) and already smelly and decaying. It..."
- "I was told the firat 5 times regardless of weight i would recieve $50 but after 5 hours of being there stuck 3 times and then very bruised afterwards i..."
- "HEY EVERYONE PLEASE DO THIS SO WE CAN GET THE WORD OUT THERE TO LET MORE PEOPLE KNOW THIS IS A SCAM If you been scammed by preview models please..."
- "What I thought was a service to find out owners of phone numbers, turned out to be a call complaint website. I went there many times to look up a..."
- "Purchased Commercial gooseneck lighting for outdoor sign lighting and for my exterior seating area and awning lighting purposes. After 15 days I finally received my order. I ordered all the..."
- "I ordered Stone Outdoor Fireplace which arrived with a broken base. I called Sunjoy Industries at 866-578-6569 four times. Spent more than an hour waiting for a live person...."