East Haddam, Connecticut
4.0

Hello,

My g-daughter, age 7, was eating a hard cooked egg the other day and she came across a hard object and handed it to me.I looked at it and was confused because I have never seen anything like this before.

Then she found another one. They are hard, small, pure white (picture makes them look Yellow), objects. The only way to describe them would be " like a pearl you would find in an oyster". We are fortunate that she did not brake a tooth or swallow them.

I am very curious as to what these objects are and why did they form in this egg. I think they could be the anchors (Chalaza) for the yolk, but if so, why did they calcify? Could this problem stem from the feed they were given? Has this ever happened before?

This could be a serious problem if more like this are on the shelves and people start breaking their teeth on them.Your thoughts on this problem would be appreciated.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Foodhold Usa and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Foodhold Usa.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Food Manufacturers category for more informed decision or compare Foodhold Usa to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Foodhold Usa?

Comments